A President Romney will do just this and restore America to greatness. Here’s how:
1. If elected, Romney will finally repeal the socialist law known as Obamacare, which unjustly leaves the American health-insurance industry in the hands of private insurers and bankrupts our nation by prohibiting these companies the right to deny people coverage due to preexisting conditions. The law hurts doctors by giving them greater dependence from insurance companies; it hurts small business owners by giving them tax subsidies to fund their employee insurance plans; and it hurts the working family by requiring that at least 80% of their premium dollars pay for actual healthcare rather than executive bonuses or other administrative costs.
2. If elected, Romney will use his experience in the private sector to create jobs by ending the anti-business policies of the Obama administration that used taxpayer money to bailout the U.S. auto-industry when no private lenders were willing to invest. He will also undo Wall-Street Reform (Dodd-Frank), which hurts the free market by requiring big banks to have more cash on hand to cover losses, invest their federally backed dollars responsibly, and take away big bonuses from failed CEOs.
3. If elected, Romney will end the class warfare created by the Obama administration by continuing to have billionaires like Warren Buffett pay a lower tax rate than his secretary. He will continue the successful trickle-down policies of the Bush administration by keeping corporate loopholes open and ensuring that the job-creators get tax breaks before the job-holders do.
4. If elected, Romney would support the fundamentals of our democracy by banning devoted and monogamous gay couples from getting married, and telling gay soldiers that they are unpatriotic because of whom they chose to love.
5. If elected, Romney will finally cut back on big government, preventing another disastrous stimulus package that hired more firemen, more policemen, and more teachers at a time when private companies stopped hiring.
Mitt Romney is clearly the right choice for President of the United States. After all, who else can help move America forward?